GenX i Media Private Limited
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills.?
- To evolve the brand proposition of Campaigns and effectively manage the Corporate Campaign.
- Keep up to date with important and interesting subjects.
- Use social media tools to increase brand focus and identity while increasing customer engagement.
- Managing social media accounts like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Google Plus.
- Client servicing, Reporting, Media Relations, Media updates, Writing, Coordinating for Press briefings.
- Develop, own and manage newsletters, collaborate with various teams internally for timely roll-out.
- Drafting media materials, including media lists (titles, journalists, bloggers, influencers), pitch letters and press releases.
- Driving the client reviews with the teams on timely basis.
- Manage and implement events and communication initiatives. Coordinate conference, trade shows, and press interviews.
- Generating at least one WOW factor per year (i.e. an innovative/out of the box idea, plan, strategy, that is implemented successfully).
- Minimum 1-3 years of work experience.
- Experience in Journalism/ Content Writing / Marketing Communications / Business.
- Superior English writing and editing skills.